That's him.
就是他
Vance, is that you?
范斯?是你吗?
Yeah, hey there, beautiful.
你好,大美女
Sara Melas, from the Standard.
《标竿日报》的莎拉蜜拉丝
I'd like to discuss the dating consultant you hired...
谈谈你跟雀喜约会前…
before you went out with Casey Sedgewick.
找的顾问吧
You don't wanna talk, that's fine. I'm going to write this anyway.
你不想谈,好吧,我还是会写的
You just earned yourself a photo with a boldface caption.
你的照片等着上报了
What? Nice.
什么?这可好了
I can only imagine how the trading floor guys will react when they see this.
我能想像交易员们 看到这条新闻的反应
You have no proof, no facts.
你没有凭据、没有事实
Vance, I'm a gossip columnist, not the DA.
我是八卦记者,不是检察官
Okay, how much will it cost me to stay out of this?
我要花多少钱才能摆平这事?
I don't want money. I want a name.
我不要钱,我要名字
I don't know his name. - Well, what do you know?
我不知道他的名字 那你知道什么?
I know this.
我知道这个
All this for a lousy lay.
就为了一个不怎样的女人
Are we satisfied?
满意了吗?
Almost.
差不多了
No, you... You got to be...
你... 你不会吧…