Oh, hi, Midge.
嗨,玛芝
Moe, what happened?
荷马,到底怎么回事?
With the town seaIed off from the rest of the worId, things got a IittIe nutty here.
圆盖将这里与世隔绝 所以情况有点复杂困惑
Why are you dressed Iike that?
你干嘛穿成这样?
WeII, I don't Iike to brag, but I am now the emperor of SpringfieId.
我不想自吹自擂,不过… 我现在是斯普林菲尔德的新君主
No, you're not!
不,你不是!
Yes, I am!
我就是!
Okay. HaiI, emperor.
好吧,君主万岁
Attention, Springfield,
斯普林菲尔德,请注意
Your government realized that putting you inside this dome was a terrible mistake,
政府意识到把你们笼罩于此是个弥天大错
Therefore, we're commencing with Operation Soaring Eagle,
所以我们将采取"翔鹰"计划
Which involves killing you all,
其中包括将你们全部歼灭
As I speak, we're lowering a small but powerful bomb into your midst,
我讲话的同时,一个看似微小 却威力无比的炸弹已经启动
Despite everything, I miss your father.
尽管过去发生的不愉快 但我好想念你爸爸
Me too.
我也是
His big, fat ass couId shieId us aII.
这时候他的大屁股能把我们都遮住
Ten-hut!
立正!
At ease. I'm GeneraI Marriott Suites. . .
稍息, 我是马力?斯维奇将军…
and I have an urgent note from the president.
我有总统的紧急通知
It says to reIease this town immediateIy.
上面说,立即释放此地
Why is it written on a Ieaf?
为什么会写在叶子上?
Perfect.
太好了
Now Homer Simpson's gonna show he has cojones!
荷马?辛普森这回要叫 你们看看我也是有种的人!