So, Sara, you never told me.
莎拉,你怎么没跟我说
How was the Sky Studio fashion thing you went to the other night?
天际摄影棚那天的秀怎样?
Did you meet anyone worth mentioning?
你有遇到什么名人吗?
No.
没有
Really? I find that very odd.
是吗?真是怪了
Max. - I think you're being odd.
老板 我觉得你才怪呢
Well, I'm always odd. It's why you married me.
我一向很怪,所以你才嫁给我
And it's why I married you.
这也是我娶你的原因
Speaking of which, Hitch...
说到这个,秦圣…
what exactly are your intentions for the lovely Sara?
你对莎拉到底有何意图?
Wait, you know what? Actually, there was someone.
对了,其实我有遇到名人
I think I met your friends Albert and Allegra.
我遇到你朋友亚伯特跟艾莉桂
My friends who and who? - Allegra Cole?
他们是谁? 艾莉桂珂儿?
Really? How do you know her?
真的?你怎么认识她的?
I don't. - So you know Albert?
我不认识 那你认识亚伯特啰?
Knew. - He had your tickets.
以前认识 他手上有你的票
I mean, how well do you really know your accountant?
会计师就是这样
April 15, and then you don't see him again till April 15.
报完税一整年都见不到他们