Hi. I wasn't sure you got my message.
我还以为你没听到我留言
I wasn't sure you called the right guy. You must be a glutton for punishment.
我还以为你打错电话了 你一定很喜欢自虐
Either that or I really wanna pay you back.
或者是我真的很想报复
I think this is yours.
我想这是你的
Thank you. I'm gonna frame this for my wall of shame.
谢谢,我要把这挂在丢脸墙上
Really? There's a whole wall?
真的?你有一整面墙?
So what are we getting into?
我们今晚要干嘛?
Ever been to a food rave before?
你参加过美食讲座吗?
Happens once a month, all around the city. Different chefs, different venues.
每个月举办一次 不同的厨师、不同的地点
I can stand the heat, if that's what you mean.
我不怕热
You any good in the kitchen?
你会烹饪吗?
Good. Because that's my boss and his wife right over there.
很好,因为我老板 跟他老婆就在那里
Interesting.
真有趣
Well, here's a concept: We're paying to cook our own food.
这是一个想法:我们付钱来煮菜
Here's another concept: Shut up. It's an evening out.
另一个是:闭嘴啦 我们是出来吃饭
The longer you're married, the less you go out.
结婚越久,就越不常出来吃
In a couple of years, we're gonna end up bricked into our apartment like a Poe story.
过几年我们就会关在家里发臭了
So, Louise, are you in the newspaper business, also?
露易丝,你也在报界做事?
No, I'm a psychiatrist.
不,我是心理医师
Well, that's the last thing I'm gonna say tonight.
那我就不多说了 以免被心理分析