中英对白
Why do you have to go for a whole six months?
你为什么要去整整六个月
Well, they want you to commit to at least that long so that they know you're serious.
他们让你保证至少去这么久以确保你不只是去玩玩
Wait. At least that long? Matt, this is a big move.
等下 至少这么久 Matt 这可是个重要的决定
Betty... Look, you said that I needed to find meaning in my life, and you were right.
Betty 听着 你说我要找到生活的意义 你说得没错
And I've wasted so much time asking myself, what do I need? What do I want?
我花了很多时间问自己 我需要什么 我想要什么
But your story got me to ask a different question, like what do other people need?
但你的故事让我问了一个不同的问题 比如其他人需要什么
What is this gonna mean for us?
这对我们意味着什么
Would it have to change anything?
这会影响很大吗
How could it not?
怎么不会呢
Matt, you're gonna be living on the other side of the world for a long time.
Matt 你要在世界另一端生活很长一段时间
And I thought that you would be happy for me.
我还以为你会为我高兴呢
Look, I feel like there's some perfect thing I'm supposed to say right now,and,uh...
听着 我知道我现在 该说些鼓励你的话 但
It's... this is big, and it's sudden, and... I don't know.
这太重大 太突然了 我不知道
I have to wash my hair for Wilhelmina.
我还得去为Wilhelmina洗我的头发了
Look, I... I gotta... I have to go.
我 我得 我得走了
Betty, look, you said you wanted to inspire one person,and you did.
Betty 你说你想激励一个人 你做到了