Day 93 under the dome.
圆盖下的第93天
With necessities growing dangerousIy Iow. . .
现在物资极其匮乏…
who knows what spark wiII set off this powder keg? …
谁知道接下来会发生什么呢?
Let's discuss Tuesdays with Morrie, Again?
好了,我们来讨论"与莫里共度周二",还讨论?
If we don't get a new book, I'm going to puke.
要是再不讨论新书,就要令我作呕了
You're the five peopIe I'm going to meet in heII!
你这个要下地狱的恶魔!
We're out of coffee!
我们没有咖啡啦!
I can't take another minute in this dome!
这个圆盖我一分钟都待不下去了!
Take that.
接着
Oh, no! BIowback!
不,又反弹回来了
Look what they're doing to our dome.
看看他们是怎么对待圆盖的
You know what that is, sir?
总统,您知道那是什么吗?
A crack? ExactIy.
裂缝? - 没错