- You look great. - Oh thanks. So do you.
你还是这么漂亮 谢谢你也是
What are you doing here, I thought you lived in Costa Mesa?
你到这里来干什么?我认为你居住在Costa Mesa
Oh, I moved back a couple of weeks ago.
几个礼拜前我搬回来了
I'm surprised Lenny didn't tell you.
勒格拉塞没有告诉你?
Well we kind of made a pact not to discuss you anymore.
我们种有协定,不讨论你了。
About 3 years ago.
大概三年前
So I guess he didn't tell you I got divorced.
我想他没有告诉你我离婚了
That he told me.
他告诉我了
How are you?
你好吗?
Work wise we had a lot in common. Otherwise... not so much.
我们合不来 否则,不是如此
But... he adored me.
也没什么意思
And I needed that then.
然后我需要那些。
I've always been with someone.
离婚没意思
From High School until Rex and I split up, I've never really been single.
从高中到雷克斯和我分手了,我从来没有真的单身。
And now for the first time in my life, I'm on my own.
现在有生以来第一次 我一个人过了
- And? - It's okay.
怎么?没事
- I still read your horoscopes, you know. - Get outta here.
我还记得高中的你 不会吧
I do.
真的
I hear you and Lenny are doing well with your Real Estate company.
我听说你过得还行
Yeah.
是的
Actually there's a condo that's become available...
其实,我也有空
- ...it's a little close to the freeway... But... - I know.
只是有点麻烦,但是我知道
If you close your eyes, it sounds like a waterfall, or whales humping.
我也是,听起来好象很悲伤
I'm sorry, Jules'.
对不起,朱莉娅
For what?
为什么这么说?