Do you really expect me to wear this?
你真以为我会穿这个?
Lt'll be awful cold out there without it.
在水里没穿这个会冻死
Good morning. - "Good" would have been at 10:00.
早安 早上十点才是说“早安”的时候
You're a lot taller than I remember.
你比我记得的还高
You ever ride one of these?
你骑过这玩意吗?
Not on the Hudson.
没在哈德逊河上骑过
So, what do you wanna do? Race me around the Statue of Liberty?
你想干嘛?看谁先到自由女神像?
If there's time.
如果有时间的话
But you might need these. - All right.
不过你可能需要这个 好吧
Bam. - Wow.
帅啊 哇塞
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Fabulous.
美呆了
All right, I give.
好吧,我投降
Where do I change?
我要到哪换衣服?
So we'll go past the wall, then take a left. It's pretty much a straight shot from there.
我们先骑出去,再左转 然后直走就能到了
Straight shot to where? - That's for me to know and you to find out.
到哪里? 那就靠你去发掘了…
What you do with these babies is...
驾这玩意…
Yeah, what I do with this baby is kick your ass.
是啊,驾这玩意跟你拼了