- Stalin? - The mentor of Oprah.
- 斯大林? - Oprah的导师(电视名嘴)
(Adkins) I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
我现在就在这里
So come on, let's not waste any more time.
我们别浪费时间了,开始吧
(Man) Hey, Malone, get off the stage!
嘿,Malone,滚下台去
Let me hear you.
让我听到你们的声音
- (Booing) - (Man 2) Get off the stage!
滚下台去
- (Man 3) What's he doin' here! - Well, uh...
- 他在这干嘛呢? - 呃...
Uh, you probably all hate me, and I don't blame you.
你们也许都恨我 但我不怪你们
I said a lot of bad things.
我说过很多不好的话
Uh, over the last few days, I learned a lot of lessons.
但在最近几天我学到了不少东西
And now I know that terrorism is not our fault!
现在我知道恐怖主义不是我们的错
(Malone) He's got to be out there somewhere.
他肯定藏在什么地方
And that, uh, we may not be perfect, but we're the good guys!
也许我们并不完美 但我们是好人
(Crowd) Yeah!
对!
I'm sorry about what I said about country music, NASCAR, and Americans.
我对我所评价过的乡村音乐,NASCAR和愚蠢的美国人 表示道歉
- If you want to listen to dumb songs - (crowd booing)
如果你想听一些关于牛仔和卡车...
About cowboys and trucks
以及汽车不停的兜圈子之类...
and watch cars endlessly go around in circles.
无聊歌曲的话
Hey, what... Hey, this is the United States of America!
呃,这里是美利坚合众国
We're free to do what we want!
我们可以为所欲为
So if those of you who agree with me
如果有谁赞同我的观点