No.
不
Pablo, I can't just mention your restaurant. Somebody has to eat there.
胖伯,我不能写你的餐厅 有人要去用餐
No, somebody famous. You know that.
不,是名人,你知道的
Sara Melas? - No.
莎拉蜜拉丝? 不行
Okay. Bye.
好,拜
I need your signature.
请签收
I hate it when a guy calls a girl who did not give him her number.
我讨厌打电话给 没给电话号码的女人
So this is me not calling. Over.
所以我不用电话打,完毕
Yes, you're right. This is much less invasive.
你说得对,这比较不具侵略性
I've been thinking about that sign on your forehead.
我一直在想你脸上的字
And I was wondering if you'd mind taking it down for dinner Friday night. Over.
我想请你周五卸下心防共进晚餐 完毕
I can't. I have a couple of parties I have to hit.
不行,我要去参加几个派对
Not till about 4:00 a.m.
凌晨四点才休息
Gossip never sleeps.
八卦永远不打烊
Saturday.
周六
I have a date.
我有约会
Do you know the definition of "perseverance," Miss Melas?
你知道“不屈不挠”的定义吗 蜜拉丝小姐?
An excuse to be obnoxious?
惹人讨厌的一种藉口?
Continuing in a course of action...
持续某个行动…
without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure. Over.
不顾阻碍、反对或任何挫折 完毕
Breakfast, Sunday. And you can barely even call that a date.
早餐,周日,那连约会都不算
Okay, Webster, how do I get rid of you?
好吧,大字典,要怎样打发你?
You do that with out-of-town relatives that you don't even like. Over.
你跟不熟的人也会吃早餐,完毕
Come on.
去吧
Okay, I guess I could do Sunday.
好吧,我想周日可以
You forgot to say "over." Over.
你忘了说:“完毕” 完毕
This conversation's over as soon as you tell me when and where.
快说时间地点,我好结束通话
7:00 a.m., North Cove Marina. Over and out.
早上七点,北码头,通话结束
7:00 a.m.? Are you crazy? I don't do 7:00 a.m.
早上七点?你疯了?太早了
Hello? - Sign here.
喂? 请签收
What? - You said Sunday, right?
什么? 你说周日,对吧?
Yeah.
对啊
What if I would have said Friday?
要是我说周五呢?
Sunday.
周日
So I guess you're not going to church.
我想你大概不会去教堂吧