Excuse me?
什么?
You know, bang her. Clear my head. Get in, get off, get out.
搞上她,满足我自己 进去、出来、走人
I think you may have misunderstood what I do exactly.
我想你可能误会我的工作了
No, I was told you help guys get in there.
有人跟我说你帮男人搞定女人
Right. But, see, here's the thing.
对,但这其中有所不同
My clients actually like women.
我的客户喜欢女人
Hit it and quit it is not my thing.
我不玩上床走人这一套
Let me make one thing clear to you, rabbi. I need professional help.
牧师,让我把话说清楚 我需要专业的协助
Well, that is for damn certain.
那很明白
And I'm glad you can admit it because generally that's the hardest part.
很高兴你能承认 这通常是最难的部份
You see what I'm doing? This is what I'm about.
看清楚了?这就是我
Power suit, power tie, power steering.
象征权力的西装、领带
People can wince, cry, beg, but eventually they do what I want.
人们会退缩、哭泣、恳求 但最后都会照我的意思去做
So that's, like, a metaphor.
所以那算是一种隐喻
Well, I'm more of a literal kind of guy.
没错,我这个人比较直接
So when I do this...
当我这样…
this is more like me saying that I will literally break your shit off...
就表示如果你敢再碰我…
if you ever touch me again. Okay, pumpkin?
我就会扭断你的手,明白吗?
Got it.
我明白了