OK, stop! I'll do it.
够了,我去
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
(Carter) Oh, look, here he is now,
看,他来了
a true heavyweight of the movement,
我们的关键人物
our brother, Michael Malone!
好兄弟Michael Malone
Ah... whoo.
啊
Ah, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Uh, I know what you all think is important.
我知道在你们心中什么最重要
Government-run health care.
国有医保系统
Global warming.
全球变暖
No handguns allowed in your home.
限制枪支
And these things are all vital.
这些都很重要
But they all come second to the most important thing of all.
但和最重要的事情比起来 它们的优先级要往后排
We're in a real war, people.
我们在一场真正的战争中
These terrorists want to kill us all,
那些恐怖分子想杀光我们
and you're acting like it's September 10th.
而你们和911前没什么两样
Traitor!
叛徒!
Where'd you get that?!
你哪找的这玩意?
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Hang on a second! Thanks, guys. Aah!
等等 谢谢你们
Oh, please! I don't blame you for wantin' to water-board me
求求你们,我不会因为你们想把我 关在中情局的水牢里而责怪你们