Wow, you're the...
你就是那个…
Can I get you something to drink, Mr... - No, I'm fine, thank you.
要不要来杯饮料… 不用,谢了
So, tell me about her.
谈谈她的事吧
Have you ever met someone...
你是否曾一见钟情…
and you knew right away she was gonna be important to you?
遇上你的真命天女?
Not just because of her looks, but that X factor.
不只因为她的外貌 还有别的致命吸引力
How'd you meet her?
你怎么认识她的?
Actually, I was in a shop buying pajamas for my mom.
我去买睡袍送我妈时认识的
And by that, of course, you mean...
那表示…
you were buying lingerie for another woman.
你是去买内衣送别的女人
Yes. You can't help where you meet somebody.
对,没错 邂逅的地点又由不得人选
And the lingerie is for a woman I'm no longer seeing.
我送内衣的那个女人也已经吹了
But anyway, the girl I met, the one I was talking about...
但我遇到的那个美眉…
she's so sweet, funny, Southern.
她甜美、风趣又有南方气息
She gives me her number. Now she won't return my phone calls.
她给我电话号码,却不回我电话
I don't know what it is about her. I just can't get her out of my mind.
我不知道怎么回事 我就是忘不了她
You know, food has lost its taste. Colors, they seem dull.
我食不下咽、世界色彩黯淡
Things that used to matter... I don't know, they just no longer do.
原本有趣的事… 却再也不有趣了
I think things aren't gonna snap back unless I...
我想一切不会恢复正常 除非…