Mama Juanita, I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?
Solis妈妈,我要去商店。你有什么需要的吗?
I'm fine, thank you.
不用,谢谢。
So what's been going on with her? Have you found anything out yet?
你和她怎么了?好像有点不一样。
Actually, Carlos, the more I watch her, the more I think she's probably not stepping out on you.
我观察她越久就越觉得她不可能对你不忠。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. She's not perfect, Lord knows, but she loves you. I can tell.
是的,我们都知道她并不是完美的,但她爱你,我能判断出来。
Mama. You don't know what a relief it is to hear that.
妈妈,你不知道我突然觉得如释重负了。
You know, it's funny. I really think she loves you, too.
这听起来很可笑,我觉得她也很爱你。
Oh?
哦?
I got concerned when I heard you played poker with her friends.
我知道你和她的朋友一起玩扑克的时候我很担心.
So I told her about your little problem.
我告诉她你的这个小毛病。
You told her about my gambling problem?
你告诉她我爱赌博?
Don't be mad, mama. I just didn't want you slipping into old habits.
别生气,妈妈,我只是想让你改掉这个坏毛病。
And Gabrielle was very concerned about you.
Gabrielle非常关心你。
She knew.
她知道?