Ooh!
哦
Ow!
哎呦
Ooh!
哦
No
不!
No! No!
不!
Aah!
啊
Don't hurt me! I've always stood up for gay rights.
别伤害我 我一直支持同性恋权益
I'm the Angel of freakin' Death, you turdhead.
我是死亡天使 你这死呆子
Boy, you do not wanna mess with the Angel of Death.
你可不想把一个死亡天使给惹毛了
Listen, punk, there are consequences for what you do.
听着,小子 你做的事情可是有下场的
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, good, another field trip.
真好,又有一段实地考察了
Can we go someplace cool this time, like Paris or Hollywood?
我们就不能去一些好点的地方吗? 比如巴黎和好莱坞
What's goin' on here? Where are we?
这里怎么了? 我们在哪?
Hollywood, just like you wanted, only now it's called Bin Laden City.
好莱坞,如你所愿 但现在这里叫做本拉登城
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
They kept the buildings. Just changed the signs.
他们保留了所以的建筑 只是改变了标语和牌号
(Malone) Oh, no! This isn't happening!
不,这不可能是真的
We lost the war on terror. Nice work.
我们输掉了反恐战争 你干得好
Great bunch of movies you made for the other side.
你给那边的人拍了不少电影嘛
Oh, shit.
不会吧
Yeah. Terrorists really appreciated your work.
对啊,恐怖分子可喜欢你的作品了
Oh! Take me home.
带我回家吧
My real home.
我真正的家
That's where we're goin'. Back to Michigan.
我们正要回去呢,密西根州