提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Elena: That'll be $20. I saw you last night. You were talking to a friend of mine, At the Grill?
一共二十美元。昨晚我见过你。当时你在跟我一个朋友说话,在格尔酒吧?
Man: Well, I--I thought it was somebody I knew.
我以为他是我认识的一个人
Elena: Stefan Salvatore.
他叫 Stefan·Salvatore
Man: Nah, it can't be. It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
不,不可能。只是我头脑发晕看错了。
Elena: Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你觉得以前在哪里见过他
Man: When I first moved here, I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house. Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle. I mean, none of us knew he was even here. Until the attack.
当我刚搬到这里的时候,我住在Salvatore公寓里。Stefan当时是来看望他叔叔的,我们都不知道他来了,直到那次袭击事件
Elena: The attack?
袭击事件?
Man: His uncle got killed. Mauled by an animal in the woods.
他叔叔死了。被森林里的野兽咬死了。
Elena: His uncle, Zach?
他叔叔 是Zach吗?
Man: Mm-mmm. Joseph.
不是,是Joseph.
Elena: I'm sorry, sir. I don't think I'm familiar with the story.
抱歉,先生。我想我没听过这段故事。
Man: Oh, how could you? I mean, this happened years ago.
你怎么可能听过?我是说,已经是很多年前的事了
Tiki: Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home. Ok?
爷爷,你得走了。妈妈要你回家。好吗?
Man: Ah.
好吧。
Tiki: He wasn't bugging you, was he? He's a little alzy-heimer.
他没有烦你吧?他有点老年痴呆。
Elena: No, he was sweet. Hey, sir. I'm sorry. Um, are you sure? That the man that you saw, That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?
没有,他很和蔼。等等,先生。抱歉,你确定?昨天你看到的那个人,你认识的那个人 他叫 Stefan·Salvatore吗?
Man: Yes. I remember his ring and his brother--
我确定。我记得他的戒指和他的哥哥
Elena: Damon?
Damon
Man: Yeah. Stefan and Damon Salvatore.
是的。Stefan·Salvatore和Damon·Salvatore.
Elena: When was this?
那是什么时候的事?
Man: It was early June, 1953. Yeah. June, 1953.
那是1953年的,6月初。没错,就是1953年6月。