Back in college, I was just not one of them.
在大学时代,我可差多了
I seemed to lack the basic understanding...
同学们早就忙着把妹时…
that my peers just intuitively grasped.
我却啥都不懂
But like any late bloomer, I was eager to make up for lost time.
而晚熟的我 急着想填补失去的岁月
Her name was Cressida Baylor.
她叫克芮丝德
Can you tell me where the registration building is?
麻烦你告诉我注册组在哪?
And my life would never be the same.
我的人生从此彻底改变
I'm Alex. - Cressida.
我是阿圣 克芮丝德
What we had was beautiful.
我们的爱很美
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you, too, Alex.
我也爱你
I know you don't love me as much as I love you.
我知道你不像我爱你那般爱我
But that's okay. I'm just glad you love me at all.
但是没关系 我很高兴你爱我
In retrospect, I guess I may have come on a little strong.
回想起来,我也许是爱过头了
But the experience taught me a lot.
不过经验使我成长
Cressida!
克芮丝德!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm sorry, Alex.
对不起,阿圣
But I love you. What did I do wrong? Just tell me what I did wrong.
我爱你,我做错什么了?告诉我
You're doing it right now.
你现在就做错了
Alex, I'm sorry.
阿圣,对不起
And it's an education I feel obliged to pass on to my fellow men.
我觉得有义务要将这样的经验 传承给我的男性同胞