I'll go get those girls, bring them over here...
我去带那些美眉过来…
and we'll have a conversation like human beings.
一起礼貌的聊个天
Then you're gonna home, and I'll take them back to my apartment.
然后你回家,我带她们回去
Well, that sounds like fun for me. But you might want to get in line, pal.
听来不错,但你可能得排队了
Hey, girl. - Hey, how are you?
小姐! 你好啊
Hey, baby, can I get a couple Coronas at the pool table, please? Thanks.
小姐,送两瓶可乐娜去球台旁,抱歉
Excuse me.
对不起
Lime wedges in the bottle's fine.
柠檬塞进瓶子里就好
Hey, asshole, I don't work here.
猪头,我不是服务生
I'm sorry. The paramedics will have to come to get my foot out of my mouth, sweetheart.
对不起,这下我真是糗大了
Just don't let it happen again.
别再弄错就好了
I knew you didn't work here. - You did?
我知道你不是服务生 你知道?
How else was I supposed to get you away from all those guys?
不然要怎样才能把你弄出来?
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要这样做?
Some guys naturally develop a comfort with the opposite sex.
有些人天生就很会安抚异性
They like women, women like them. Everything flows naturally.
他们喜欢女人、女人也喜欢他们 一切浑然天成