So, how'd you meet him?
你怎么认识他的?
I was in La Perla just buying some weekend thongs.
我去买丁字裤的时候
And he was doing likewise? - No.
他也去买丁字裤? 不是啦
Actually, he said he was buying something for his mom.
是啦,他说他是去买东西送他妈
His mom?
他妈?
Casey, who buys high-priced lingerie for their mother?
谁会买高级内衣给自己老妈?
Well, maybe he was looking for a robe.
也许他是想买睡袍
Casey, he was hitting on you while he was buying lingerie for another woman.
雀喜,他在买内衣送其他女人时 看上了你
I prefer the mother story. - I know you do, but that's not the point.
我比较喜欢老妈这个藉口 我知道你喜欢,但那不是重点
No, the point is I'm not gonna start out assuming the guy's a liar.
不,重点是我不想假设他是骗子
Why not? - Because that's how you wind up...
为什么? 因为那下场就跟你...
Like me? Is that what you were gonna say?
跟我一样?你是不是要说这个?
No. I was gonna say, "Like you."
我是说跟“你”一样
What's his name? - Why?
他叫什么名字? 干嘛问?
I'm gonna Google him. - No. Google your own guy.
我要上网查他 不要,查你己的男人吧
Let's just see if his mother's still alive.
我只想查查他妈是不是还活着
So when is Grace due again? - Soon.
你老婆预产期是何时? 快了
You excited? - What'd you say?
你兴奋吗? 你说什么?
Do you want me to go get them and bring them over here?
要不要我去带她们过来?
No, don't do that.
不,别那样
Are you saying you don't wanna talk to them because you can't go home with them?
不能带回家就不玩了?
I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
我只是想保持清醒
Have you heard of the Date Doctor? - Urban myth.
你听说过“约会顾问”吗? 那只是都市传说
Really? - Absolutely.
真的? 当然
I was hoping he also helped women.
我还希望他也帮女人呢
Casey, you're not sick. You're single.
雀喜,你没病,你只是没伴
You just have to relax and enjoy the ride.
你要放轻松,享受单骑人生
I haven't been ridden in months.
我好几个月没被人骑过了
On that happy note, I'm gonna go see if anybody interesting came in tonight.
你有病,我们谈得真愉快 我去看有没有有趣的人来这里
You mean, besides me. - Right.
你是说除了我之外 对
Bye.
拜