I think this is going to be a great version of Little Red Riding Hood,
我认为这是“小红帽”的一个最好的版本,
and it is your involvement that make the plays here at Barcliffe Academy so special. Thank you.
是你们的加入才使这个演出变得如此特别,谢谢你们。
And now, I would like to turn over the next part of our meeting to our parent coordinator, the amazing Maisy Gibbons.
现在我要把我们的话题交给我的另外一个很棒的伙伴,Maisy Gibbons。
Thank you, Ms. Truesdale.
谢谢你,Tristan女士。
Now, before everyone leaves, we have new copies of the script up here.
在你们离开之前,我们准备了这个的复印件。
Tilda and Francis and I went to the rehearsal yesterday,
昨天我和Tristan去看彩排的时候,
and we were a little troubled by the ending.
我们觉得结局有点问题。
Killing the wolf. It says the wrong message to our kids.
杀死大灰狼,这样会不会误导孩子们?
And we believe that animals should only be euthanized as a last resort.
我们认为动物只能是被保护的。
Do you find something amusing?
你觉得很有趣吗?
I’m sorry, I thought you were kidding.
对不起,我以为你在开玩笑。
No.
没有。
Oh, okay.
哦,没事。
So in our version, the wolf is aggressive because he has a thorn in his paw.
所以在我们这个剧本里,狼具有攻击性是因为它有爪子。
And the woodsman will take out the thorn, and send Mr. Wolf on his way.
我们要把它的爪子砍掉,然后放它走。
I’m sorry, aren’t we doing Little Red Riding Hood?
很抱歉,我们还要重新写一次吗?
Yes.
是的。
"So then you are aware that the wolf is a bad guy. He eats Little Red’s grandma.
你意识到狼是一个坏蛋吗?它吃掉小红帽的奶奶。
If you let him go, he’s just going to chow down on another defenseless old lady.
如果你放了它,它会吃掉下一个毫无防御的老太太。
I’m sorry, and you are?
对不起,请问您是?
I’m Lynette Scavo. My twins just joined. They’re playing oak trees.
我是Lynette Scavo,我的双胞胎刚刚参加了,他们出演大橡树。
Oh, of course. Lynette. Let’s see, you are ... signed up to take tickets the night of the show, is that right?
那你刚刚签了名想申请演出的票是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Well, with all due respect,
你确实值得我们尊敬,
let’s leave the creative suggestions to the mothers who have assumed the heavy lifting, shall we?
让我们给那些自不量力的母亲一些建议吧,好吗?
Sure. Whatever.
好吧,随便你怎么说。