That's good, right? - No.
那球算进吧? 才怪!
No, it was in and it freaked out.
它本来要进袋,却突然转向
You know what your problem is, Hitch? You're all about the short game.
秦圣,你的眼光就是不肯放远点
You pick your shots based on what you see first...
永远只看眼前…
not what's necessarily best for you...
而不是就长远看来…
in the long run.
最有利的选择
All of us are not married to the woman of our dreams and about to have a baby.
不是所有人都能娶到梦中情人 还即将生下宝宝
You know, I'm very happy for you. Just not meant for everybody.
我为你高兴,但那不适合所有人
So please just leave me to my hot, sweaty...
拜托你,让我玩个爽…
totally varied, wildly experimental short game.
打个短暂却高潮迭起的球局吧
I was talking about pool, but whatever. - Yeah, okay.
我说的就是打球啊 随便啦
Honestly, I just hope one day you're able to experience...
我只希望有天你能经历到…
the unconditional love, trust, and openness...
无条件的爱、信任和坦承…
that I share with Grace every single day.
就像我和葛蕾丝一样
Is this really barroom talk? - You need to listen to me. I'm serious.
男人在酒吧会谈这个吗? 听我的,我是说真的
Because when you get to a place with a woman like that...
等你找到一个这样的女人…
it's so beyond anything physical that...
那将会超越任何肉体关系…
when I think back to when I used to run around with you...
超越你我之前追过的
and chase all these really gorgeous but shallow women...
任何一个波大无脑的妹…
I don't know, it's kind of ridiculous and vaguely pathetic.
我不知道,那有点荒唐 还有点可悲
Yeah, I see what you mean. That's pathetic.
是啊,我明白你的意思 那真可悲,太可悲了