Twisted tail! A thousand eyes! Trapped forever!
扭曲的尾巴、一千只眼睛,被困终生
What couId that be?
那是什么意思?
I beIieve it's the sound the Green Lantern made. . .
我觉得是绿灯侠被塞尼斯托
when Sinestro threw him into a vat of acid.
扔到酸缸后发出的尖叫声
Yeah. Thanks for coming over.
多谢来访
Thanks for giving me your pregnancy pants.
多谢你的孕妇裤咯
Never known comfort Iike this.
真不知道有这么舒服呢
Why did I...
为什么我要…
suggest this? …
提议这个?
AII right, boy, time for the uItimate dare.
好啦,小子,现在该"终极勇敢比赛"了
I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger and back. . .
我说你敢踩滑板往返"克里斯蒂汉堡"
naked.
不穿衣服哦
How naked? -Fourth base. -
怎么个不穿法? - 一丝不挂呀
GirIs might see my doodIe.
那女孩子会看到我的小JJ
Oh, I see. Then I hereby decIare you chicken for Iife.
哦,我明白了 那我宣布以后就管你叫胆小鬼了
Every morning, you'II wake up to ''Good morning, chicken. ''
每天早上我都会对你说 "早上好啊,胆小鬼"
At your wedding, I'II sing:
你结婚那天,我会高歌…