I thought you were on vacation.
我以为你去渡假了
See if these are in focus and have them in my desk in an hour.
看这些照片清不清楚,我要用
Besides, relationships are for people waiting for something better to come along.
感情是给企求美好人生的人谈的
Spoken like a true cynic.
这么说真酸葡萄
I'm not a cynic. I'm a realist.
不是酸葡萄,是务实
You are a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist.
你是假装酸葡萄的务实份子
What are you doing here? What is she doing here?
你怎么在这里?她怎么在这里?
She works here, remember?
她在这里工作,记得吧?
No, she doesn't. Not for another four days.
那要再过四天以后
This couldn't wait. - It could.
这条新闻等不得 当然可以
What are you doing? Go back to the beach.
你在这干嘛? 回海滩去渡假
I don't want you here. - No, really, you do.
我这里不需要你 不,你需要的
You are becoming a sick, workaholic lunatic...
你成了一个超级工作狂
and this is exactly...
正是这种…
the kind of nervous, overwrought behavior that leads to...
过度紧张的行为让你...
Pictures of Sebby with a busty brunette.
拍到赛比跟波霸美女出游
A very big raise.
得到大幅度的加薪
Jesus. You could find dirt in a snowstorm.
天哪,你真有本事
Comes with the job.
这是我的工作
You know, kiddo, there is more to life than watching other people live it.
人生有很多比八卦还重要的事
Can I help he was cheating on my beach?
是他跑到我的沙滩上偷情的
I think it's great that you're so good at your job.
你这么专业很好
I'm just a little worried as to why.
我只是有点担心你
Let me worry about that.
让我自己来担心吧
Okay. I want that column on my desk by lunch.
好,我中午就要那篇报导
So you'll pay for my hotel?
那你会帮我付渡假的费用吧?
For you to sip mai tais? I don't think so. Get out.
请你喝鸡尾酒? 才怪,出去吧