提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Elena: And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom, Like it's no big deal that they're hooking up.
然后Vicki若无其事地出现在浴室里,就像他们搞在一起没什么大不了的。
Matt: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. Your brother and my sister, that's weird.
是啊,我说实话。你弟弟和我妹妹在一起 真是诡异。
Elena: Yeah.
是啊。
Matt: How late is he?
他迟到多久了?
Elena: Hitting the hour mark. Hope there's nothing wrong. Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you.
快一个小时了。希望别出什么事。我是说我不会跟你谈论男生的问题的。
Matt: Good. I mean, it's not like we were ever best friends or anything.
很好。毕竟我们以前又不是最好的朋友之类的。
Elena: Ok. Here goes-- What do you think of Stefan? Is he a good guy?
好吧。这么说吧。。你怎么看 Stefan这个人?他是个好男人吗?
Matt: Why? What's he done?
怎么这么问 他做了什么事情吗?
Elena: Not any one thing. He's just so secretive all the time. I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know, Which makes me want to know all the more.
不是某一件事,只是他总是神神秘秘的。我觉得有些事情他不想让我知道。结果却让我越发的想一探究竟。
Matt: Like what? Like that he's a serial killer. And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk?什么意思 就像他是个连环杀人魔,还在箱子里藏了件小丑服吗?
Elena: No, of course not. But what do we know about him, really?
不,当然不是。但是我们真正知道他些什么呢?
Matt: He's great at football. A little bit of a loner. And as much as I hate saying it, he might be a nice guy.
他橄榄球打的很棒。有点孤僻。还有我最不愿意承认的,他也许是很不错的男人。
Elena: So you think I'm just being paranoid?
所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗?
Matt: I think you should talk to him.
我觉得你该和他好好谈谈。
Stefan: Talk to who? I'm so sorry that I'm late.
和谁好好谈谈?抱歉,我迟到了。
Elena: What happened?
发生什么事了?
Stefan: I got held up.
我被耽搁了。
Elena: Is everything ok?
一切都还好吗?
Stefan: There was this thing with my uncle.
我和叔叔有些事情。
Elena: And you couldn't call. And tell me that you were going to be an hour late?
所以你连打个电话。告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗?
Matt: Ok. You two have fun.
好了,你们俩玩的开心点啊。
Stefan: I'm really sorry. It was unavoidable.
我真的很抱歉,是件无法避免的事。
Elena: What was unavoidable? Ok.
什么无法避免的事。好吧。
Stefan: Oh, uh, Elena, please...
Elena 求你。。
Elena: No, Stefan, don't you get it? Every question gets a vague non-answer. What is so awful that you're afraid to tell me?
不,Stefan 你不明白吗?每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可。你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告。
Man: I know you. My god.
我认识你。天哪!
Stefan: I'm sorry.
不好意思 。
Man: I know you. How can it be?
我认识你 怎么可能?
Stefan: I think you have the wrong person, sir.
我想你认错人了 先生。
Man: You haven't aged a day.
你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有。
Stefan: I'm sorry. Excuse Me. Hey, can we-- can I take you home? And we can talk about it? Is that ok?
对不起 不好意思。我送你回家好吗?然后我们可以聊聊,怎么样?
Elena: Wait, what was that?
等等,刚刚是什么状况?
Stefan: I--I don't know. uh, nothing.
我...我不知道,没什么。
Elena: Right, nothing. Ok, um... I gotta go, Stefan.
好吧,没什么。我要走了 Stefan.