你父母的吗?
Elena: There's a lot of history here.
这说来话长。
Logan: Jenna.
Jenna。
Jenna: Hello, Logan.
你好,Logan。
Logan: It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Jenna: I thought I might see you here.
我就觉得我或许会在这里见到你。
Logan: You knew it.
你说对了。
Jenna: I dreaded.
我就怕这个。
Logan: But were secretly hoping.
但是其实暗自期待吧。
Jenna: And now that I have...
而现在,我已经……
Logan: Whoa, hey, not so fast. I know you. You have a lot more insults in you, I can tell.
哇,嘿,别急着走。我了解你,我看得出来你心里很憋屈。
Jenna: Your hairline's receding.
你开始掉头发了。
Logan: No, it's not. You want to have lunch?
不是,没有,你想一起吃午餐吗?
Jenna: Nope.
不想。
Logan: You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变。
Jenna: Oh, yes, I have. I'm meaner now.
哦,你错了,我变了。我比以前更小气了。
Elena: The founding families in Mystic Falls welcome you to the inaugural founder's council celebration. Wow, look, it's the original guest registry. Look at all these familiar names...Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore? And, look, Stefan Salvatore.
置身于Mystic Falls中的创始人家族。欢迎您来参加创始人欢庆会的开幕式。哇哦,看,这就像是最原始的客人登记册。看看这些熟悉的名字……William Forbes警长,Benjamin Lockwood市长,那个是Damon Salvatore吗?看,是Stefan Salvatore。
Damon: The original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic story, actually.
那是最早的Salvatore兄弟,是我们的祖先。其实是个悲惨的故事
Stefan: We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.
我们不必用过去的事情来扫他们的兴。
Elena: It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family.
这不无聊Stefan。我愿意多听听有关你们家的事情。
Caroline: Well, I'm bored. I want to dance. And Damon won't dance with me.
可是我我无聊啊,我想跳舞。但是Damon不跟我跳。
Damon: Mm-mmm.
没错。
Caroline: Could I just borrow your date?
我能否借用一下你的舞伴?
Stefan: Oh, uh... I don't really dance.
哦,呃……我不太会跳舞。
Damon: Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all.
哦,他当然会跳了。你应该见识一下。华尔兹,吉特巴,还有漫步舞。样样精通。
Caroline: You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?
你不会介意的,是吧,Elena?
Elena: It's up to Stefan.
由Stefan决定吧。
Caroline: Sorry, I'm not going to take no for an answer.
抱歉,我不想听你拒绝我。