提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Mayor Lockwood: So what happens with the season? One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?
这个季节是怎么了?一个大损失?他们在找一个新的教练吗?
Tyler: I don't know, dad. I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now. Mrs. Lockwood: Charles, founder's party, focus.
爸爸,我不知道。我觉得现在每个人都在想这个事情。Charles 别忘了创始人派对。
Vicki: How are you all doing over here?
你们聊得怎么样?
Charles Lockwood: Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
啊,我们聊得很愉快,亲爱的。
Vicki: Is there anything else I can get you?
有什么我可以帮你的吗?
Tyler: We're fine, thanks.
不用,谢谢。
Charles Lockwood: Just the check, honey.
结帐吧,亲爱的。
Vicki: Here you go, Mayor Lockwood.
Lockwood市长,这是账单。
Charles Lockwood: Thanks.
多谢。
Bonnie: You're taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?
你和Damon一起去创始人派对?那我怎么办?
Caroline: Go with Elena.
和Elena一起去。
Bonnie: She's asking Stefan.
她邀请了Stefan。
Caroline: Ok, go by yourself.
好吧,那你就自己去吧。
Bonnie: Gee, thanks. What about your mom? Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
哦,谢谢你了。那你妈妈呢?她对你和Damon一起去没有意见吗?
Caroline: And I'm supposed to care why?
我倒很疑惑是为什么她要有意见?
Bonnie: He's older sexy danger guy.
他是个成熟、性感又危险的家伙。
Caroline: Older sexy danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
成熟性感又危险?这说法是你们女巫一族的官方调调吗?
Bonnie: No more witch jokes, ok? That whole Mr. Tannerp prediction thing has me freaked.
别开玩笑了,好么?关于Tannerp先生的猜测真吓到我了。
Caroline: Ok.And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama.
好吧。Damon不危险,他只是和他的弟弟有些矛盾。像那些戏里面演的,有些根深蒂固的矛盾。
Bonnie: Like...?
比如说.?
Caroline: I'm not really supposed to say anything.
我不能告诉你。
Bonnie: Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?
Caroline Forbes,你什么时候守住过秘密?
Caroline: Ok. But you can't tell Elena.
好吧。但你不能告诉Elena。
Bonnie: No.
不说。
Tyler: So what you gonna buy me?
你拿什么来讨好我?
Vicki: Ugh, some class. Oh, your parents are gone. I guess we can be close now.
呃,总有办法的。你父母走了,我们可以表现得亲密点了。
Tyler: What the hell does that mean?
你什么意思?
Vicki: You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it.
你把我当垃圾一样看待,我受够了。
Tyler: I don't think you're trash.
我不觉得你是垃圾。
Vicki: Really? Then who are you taking to the founder's party?
真的? 那你要带谁去参加创始人派对?
Tyler: Vicki Donovan. Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party?
Vicki Donovan。你是想让我带你去么?
Vicki: No. It'll be stupid and lame.
不要。那样看起来很蠢。
Tyler: True. But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there.
没错。但是如果你去了的话就没那么糟糕了。
Jeremy: You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right? You figure if you dress up like a respectable young lady, he'll finally treat you like one?
你要他邀请你去?你觉得你穿成高雅得体的年轻女士的样子,他就会认为你是公主了么?
Vicki: Screw you, Jeremy.
Jeremy,你乱说什么呢。
Jeremy: You know you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway. It's sad.
你知道你选错了,但你仍然坚持这么做。真是悲剧。