提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Elena: Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Stefan: I'm ok. Sorry.
我很好。抱歉。
Elena: Maybe we should press pause.
也许我们应该慢慢来。
Stefan: Yeah, you're probably right. That was getting a bit...
是啊,也许你是对的。那有一点儿...
Elena: Yeah.
就是。
Stefan: Yeah.
就是。
Elena: How do you look in a suit?
你穿西装怎么样?
Stefan: I can pull one off.
我可以试试。
Elena: How about tomorrow night? Will you be my date to the founder's party?
明晚怎么样?你愿意做我创始人派对的晚伴吗?
Stefan: They still do that?
他们还在开派对?
Elena: Have you been before?
你以前去过吗?
Stefan: No, the Salvatores. Don't get invited anymore.
不,Salvatores族人。不会再被邀请了。
Elena: Well, this year, there's this heritage project that meant a lot to my mom. She was really involved in the founder's council, and it was her favorite party. I know it sounds really boring, but...
那么,今年有一个对我妈妈来说意义重大的遗产展示会。她真的很喜欢创始人理事会。而且这是她最喜欢的派对。我知道这听起来很乏味,但是……
Stefan: I would be honored to accompany you, Miss Gilbert.
能陪同你去我很荣幸,Gilbert小姐。
Elena: The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
也是我的荣幸,Salvatore先生。
Damon: No yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.
别穿黄的,Jaundice,试试蓝色的。
Caroline: I don't like the blue.
我不喜欢蓝色的。
Damon: Well, I do. And if I'm gonna be your date...
但是我喜欢。而且如果要我做你的晚伴……
Caroline: You cannot be my date. My mother is going to be there, and she is a very proud gun owner.
你不会是我的晚伴。我妈妈要去。而且她很骄傲,而且有枪。
Damon: I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't cancelled. It's very important I be there. Please take me.
我为了保证这次派对不被取消做了很多牺牲,我必须得去那。请带我去。
Caroline: You should come to the founder's party with me.
你应该和我一起去创始人派对。
Damon: Not if you're wearing that dress. What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped.
除非你换上蓝色的裙子。那个叫Bella的女孩儿有什么好的?Edward脑袋肯定被门缝夹了。
Caroline: You gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
你要先读下第一本书,不然后面的故事就没有意义了。
Damon: Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.
啊,我很怀念Anne Rice。她在这方面很在行。
Caroline: How come you don't sparkle?
为什么你不会发光呢?
Damon: Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun.
因为我生活在一个吸血鬼会被太阳燃为灰烬的现实世界中。
Caroline: Yeah, but you go in the sun.
是啊,但是你靠近过太阳。
Damon: I have a ring. It protects me. Long story.
我有个戒指,它可以保护我。这是个很长的故事。
Caroline: Will these bites turn me into a vampire?
这些牙印会把我变成一个吸血鬼吗?
Damon: It's more complicated than that. You'd have to feed on my blood, then die.Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal. This book, by the way, has it all wrong.
比那复杂得多。你必须要以我的血为食,然后肉体死去,接着以人血为食,这是一个非常痛苦的过程。然而这本书却全说错了。