提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Matt: Play?
你还能上场吗?
Stefan: Oh, yeah, I'm good.
是的!我没事!
Matt: Uh, what you did back there...You had Jeremy’s back.
刚才发生的事...谢谢你护着Jeremy!
Stefan: Ah, he's a messed-up kid. Somebody's got to look out for him.
那孩子一团糟。总得有个人看着他!
Matt: I know. This week at practice I was a dick.
我知道!很抱歉这周的训练让你很为难!
Stefan: Had your reasons.
你也有苦衷的!
Matt: No excuse. Good luck tonight. We're lucky to have you.
没理由!祝你今晚好运!我们很庆幸有你在场!
Damon: Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so,” rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
不错嘛!Stefan加入了球队,还交到朋友!就好像在叫"冲啊狼队冲!"
Stefan: Not tonight. I'm done with you.
今晚不是时候,别惹我!
Damon: Nice trick with Elena. Let me guess-- vervain in the necklace? I admit, I was a bit surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it?
保护Elena的手段不错嘛!我来猜猜,带马鞭草的项链?我承认,你让我吃惊不小!已经很久没人能抵抗我的催眠术了!你哪里弄来的?
Stefan: Does it matter?
重要么?
Damon: Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just...eat her.
看来我只能用老方法去诱惑她或者干脆...一口吸干她的血!
Stefan: No. You’re not going to hurt her, Damon.
没门!你不会伤害她!Damon!
Damon: No?
不会吗?
Stefan: Because deep down inside, There is a part of you That feels for her. I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you. That you may have actually become the monster that you pretend to be.
因为在你内心深处,你始终很在乎她!我还一直担心你心中已毫无人性!而你真的要变成了那个,你一直伪装成的怪物!
Damon: Who's pretending?
谁要伪装?
Stefan: Then kill me.
那就杀了我啊?
Damon: Well, I’m… I'm tempted.
我...我是有点心动了!
Stefan: No, you're not. You've had lifetimes to do it, and yet, here I am. I'm still alive. And there you are. You're still haunting me. After 145 years. Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her, And you torture me because you still do. And that, my brother, is your humanity.
不!你没有!给你那么多时间来杀我!可惜!我还安然无恙!我还活着!你也没变!都过了145年了!你还阴魂不散地缠着我!Katherine已经死了!因为你爱她,所以会那么恨我!因为你仍爱着!便一直折磨我!而那...就是你的人性!老哥!