提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Caroline: Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly. Can you stand straight, please? Could someone please help Tiki?
嘿!Tiki!怎么摇摇晃晃的?拜托,能不能摆直一点?谁能过去帮帮Tiki?
Bonnie: Hey! Where you been?
嘿! 你去哪儿了?
Elena: Can I ask you a question and you give me a really serious no-joke response?
我能不能问你一个问题? 你要如实回答我!
Bonnie: Of course. What is it?
当然!说吧!
Elena: The bad mojo. When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
你说的凶兆!你碰到Stefan时的反应...
Bonnie: You know what, forget I said that. Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
晕!算了,当我没说!你那次晚餐聚会计划已经彻底收服我心啦!
Elena: No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it? Did you see something, Or...
不!Bonnie!真,是什么凶兆?你看见了什么还是...
Bonnie: It wasn't clear like a picture. Like today, I keep seeing those same numbers I told you about--8, 14, 22. When I touched Stefan, It was a feeling. And it vibrated through me, and it was cold and it…
又不像图像那样清晰!比如今天,我总是注意到,那天我告诉你的数字 8 14 22!碰到Stefan的时候我有种触感,冰冷地让我全身战栗,不仅如此...
Elena: And what?
什么?
Bonnie: It was death. It's what I imagine death to be like.
死亡的味道!就如我所想的死亡一样!
Elena: You scared me. What are you doing here?
吓死我了,你在这里干嘛?
Damon: I'm hiding from Caroline.
我在躲避Caroline!
Elena: And why is that?
为何要躲避她?
Damon: I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen.
她总是在我旁边碎碎念!我想缓口气!
Elena: That could be a sign.
那可能预示着什么!
Damon: Well, she's awfully young.
她真是很不成熟!
Elena: Not much younger than you are.
你也大不了她多少!
Damon: I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I think she'd drive me crazy.
反正长远看,我觉得我们俩是没结果的!她都要把我逼疯了!
Elena: Caroline does have some really annoying traits, But we've been friends since the first grade and that means something to me.
Caroline有时候是蛮讨厌的!但是我们一年级就成朋友!所以她对我来说很重要!
Damon: Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That's not my intention.
谨遵教诲!真抱歉让你难堪了!我不是有意的!
Elena: Yes, it is. Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say.
才怪呢!否则你也不会这样话中有话!
Damon: You're right. I do have other intentions, but so do you.
你说的没错!我是别有意图,但你也好不到哪里去!
Elena: Really?
是么?
Damon: I see 'em. You want me.
我看的出来!你想要我!
Elena: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Damon: I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me when you don't want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me. And right now...You want to kiss me.
我了解你,你对我念念不忘!你拒绝想我的时候便想到了我,我打赌你做梦都梦到过我!而现在...你还想吻我!
Elena: What the hell? I don't know what game you're trying to play with Stefan here, But I don't want to be part of it. And I don't know what happened in the past, but let's get one thing straight. I am not Katherine.
搞什么飞机?你跟Stefan在玩啥我可不知道!但请不要拖上我!不管你们过去怎么不和,你给我明白一点!我不是Katherine.