提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Mr. Tanner: Wait, wait, wait,Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.Wait. Let's be honest here.In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us! But that is about to change. We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offensive line, And I'm going to tell you right now, It has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these.
等一下!等一下!等一下,老实说,过去,我们常常让其他球队入我们城,随意欺凌我们!但是历史即将改变。今晚进攻线上的首发阵容,我们有很多有才的新星!我现在就告诉你们,有很长一段时间没看见过这么出色的孩子,拥有如此强壮的臂膀!
Tyler: This blows. He can't start the guy. He just got here.
糟透了!他不能这么夸他,他不过才到这儿!
Mr. Tanner: ...That have been waiting for us. To put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you-- Your timber wolves are hungry.
......冠军已经在等待我们啦! 等待我们印上胜利的荣耀之名我还有一件事要告诉你们-- 你们的森林狼蠢蠢欲动啦!
Vicki: Hey, you. What's wrong?
嘿,你怎么啦?
Tyler: Nothing.
没什么!
Mr. Tanner: And the central high lions are what's for dinner!
中央高中雄狮队不过是我们的囊中之物!
Tyler: Is that Jeremy?
那个是Jeremy吗?
Vicki: Wait, no! Ty! No.
等等不! Ty! 不!
Tyler: Oh, what do you care? Don't look so down.You can have her when I'm done.
噢!你管他干嘛?别这么沮丧!我和她玩完了!你才有机会!
Vicki: Tyler, stop it! Tyler! Stop, you’re hurting him! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Tyler! Stop it! Tyler, stop!
Tyler 住手!Tyler!住手,你伤着他了!Tyler!Tyler,住手!Tyler!住手! Tyler住手!
Stefan: Hey, he's down! Enough!
嘿!够了!他都被你打趴下了!
Vicki: Jeremy, no!
Jeremy,住手!
Tyler: Get off me! Stop!
别拦我! 住手!
Elena: What the hell, Jeremy? Put your head up, you're bleeding.
你TMD脑子进水啦 Jeremy? 抬起头,你流血了!
Jeremy: I'm fine!
我没事!
Elena: Yeah, you smell fine.
是,血的味道还真好闻呢!
Jeremy: Just stop, ok?
少管闲事,行不?
Matt: Come on, man. Come on.
走吧!老兄!
Elena: Oh, my god, your hand.
天啊!你的手!
Stefan: No, no, no, it's fine.
不用不用!我没事!
Elena: Is it deep? How bad is it? Come on!
是不是很深? 严重吗? 给我看看!