提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~Elena: Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
看看你!穿运动衫真性感!
Stefan: What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了? 不玩啦啦队啦?
Elena: I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了!我是个有始无终的人!
Stefan: No, hey, you're not a quitter.You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.You should be looking ahead.You should be starting over. Ok?I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you to have this.
不!嘿,你不是个有始无终的人!你失去太多东西,你不再是以前的你。你应该向前看!重新开始,好吗?我希望你别认为这会太早或是太奇怪,但是...我,呃,我想让你戴上这个!
Elena: Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
噢!天哪!这真漂亮!
Stefan: It's something that I've had forever, And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,For...Good luck.
我一直都珍藏着,从没想过要送人,直到今天。你戴上它我会非常开心,为我!也为求好运!
Elena: Is that rose that I smell?
这是玫瑰的味道吗?
Stefan: No, it's, uh-- it's an herb.It's nice, huh?
不!那是!呃-- 一种草药。很不错,对吧?
Elena: I love it.
我很喜欢!
Stefan: And, uh,I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good.
还有,我想谢谢你鼓励我加入球队。感觉很不错。Elena: We're a pair.I quit, you start.
我们是一对!我放弃,你开始!
Stefan: Right.We're a work in progress.We'll figure it out.
没错!我们在恋爱行进中。会明白的!
Caroline: And you're not in uniform because...
你没有穿制服是因为...