提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Caroline: Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time. You have to understand that they were each other's first. You know, like, from the sandbox.
Matt尝试过,但是他过得很艰难!你得理解他们都是对方的第一次!你知道,懵懂初恋的那种!
Stefan: That's a really nice scarf.
围巾很漂亮!
Caroline: Thank you, it's new.
谢谢!这是新的!
Stefan: Can I see it? I mean, would you mind taking it off?
能看看吗?我是说你能脱下来让我看看吗?
Caroline: Oh, I can't.
噢!不行!
Stefan: Why not? You ok?
为什么? 你还好吧?
Caroline: All I know is that I can't take it off.
我只知道不能脱下!
Damon: What are you two kids talking about?
你们俩在说什么呢?
Stefan: I was just commenting on her scarf.
我刚刚在评价她的围巾呢!
Damon: Hey, you know, um, Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes. Why don't you go see if you can help?
嘿!知道吗Elena和 Bonnie把碟子洗完了!你不去看看有什么可以帮忙的?
Caroline: Does it look like I do dishes?
我看起来像洗碗的吗?
Damon: For me?
就算为了我?
Caroline: I don't think so.
我不觉得!
Damon: Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.
到厨房看看Elena要不要帮忙!
Caroline: You know what? I’m going to go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.
知道吗?我要去厨房看看Elena要不要帮忙!
Damon: Great.
很好!
Stefan: They are people, Damon. She's not a puppet. She doesn't exist for your amusement, for you to feed on whenever you want to.
他们是人类 Damon!她不是玩偶!她的存在不是给你耍的!也不是随时用来喂饱你的!
Damon: Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be. They're mine for the taking.
她当然是!所有人都是!我想让他们怎么样就怎么样!他们生来为我所取!
Stefan: All right, you've had your fun. You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, Good for you. Now it's time for you to go.
好吧!你也乐过了!你利用Caroline来接近我和Elena,真不错!你该走了!
Damon: That's not a problem. Because...I've been invited in, and I'll come back tomorrow night and the following night. And I'll do with your little cheerleader whatever I want to do.Because that is what is normal to me.
没问题!因为...我被邀请进来了!我明晚可以再来以后的晚上都可以!我可以和你的拉拉队美眉做任何事!因为那样对我再正常不过!