眼下是结了。对不起。我不得不骗你...
If you hadn't have picked up on the Imam…we wouldn't have found the tapes. A lot more people would be dead.
要不是你发现了阿訇行迹可疑...那些带子根本是找不到的。可能会有更多死伤。
Torres: I would have had a choice. What you do…lying all the time…deciding who gets to know what…
那不是唯一的手段。你那些所作所为...骗人不眨眼...谁知道多少都自己说了算...
It doesn't matter with Loker, 'cause he worships you, or Foster who indulges you, but not me. Not anymore.
这对Loker无所谓,因为他崇拜你,对Foster也是,她纵容你,可我不行。再也不行了。
Lightman: So, time to find a different job then?
这么说,你准备另谋高就了?
Torres: What?
什么?
Lightman: It's not the last time I'm going to lie to you, so...
这不可能是我最后一次骗你,所以...
Torres: Well, the problem's not the job, it's working for you.
问题不在这份工作,而在于你。
Lightman: You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白吧?
Torres: Get What?
不明白啥?
Lightman: This isn't about you. It's not about me. You think I wanted to lie to you about your boyfriend? Do you?
这不是针对你。也不是针对我。你觉得我是想瞒着你男朋友这件事?是吧?
You have a talent. But it comes with sacrifice, believe me.
你有天赋。但天赋也意味着牺牲,相信我。
And it's time for you to realize that that talent…it doesn't belong to just you anymore.
你是时候该领悟了...那种天赋不再仅仅属于你自己了。