This is the only empty stool.
就只剩这一张椅子空着了
I know we're not exactly friends, so we don't have to talk. Hi. Drink.
我知道我们算不上朋友 所以我们不必交谈 嗨 给我来杯喝的
Is it so much to ask for a little meaningless vacation sex?
难道想要点无意义的假期性爱 太过分了
But little known fact——there are no gay people in the Bahamas.
但是 告诉你个事实——巴哈马这里没有同志
I have scoured the gym, the spa, the private beach.
我寻找过健身馆 水疗馆 私人沙滩
Not a waxed chest or a condescending attitude to be found.
没找到除过毛的胸膛 或者一个拥有谦卑态度的人
What about those two guys right there? Totally gay.
那边的两个男人呢 百分百是同志
European. Rookie mistake.This is the worst gammation ever.
双性恋 新手的误判 这是有史以来最糟糕的基期
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Du you add the word "gay" to any regular word just to kinda make it your own?
你是不是会把基加到任何一个正常的词汇中就是为了把它变成你独有的
Gaybe. Gaybe not.
基许 基许不
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm kinda trying to meet someone, too.
嗯 这么说也许你会感觉好点 我也想试着认识某个人
But apparently, I've forgotten how.
但是显然 我已经忘记该怎么做了
Well,this is your lucky gay. Okay. I'll stop that now. But seriously, I can help you.
噢 这是你幸运的一基 好吧 我不说了 但是说真的 我可以帮你
Girlselove it when a straightly is down with the pink team.
女孩子们特别喜欢和同志一起的直男
Who... who do you have your eye on?
谁 你看上谁了
This girl over here.
那边那个女孩
Excuse me, pretty lady. My straight friend here is trying to set me up with guys.
你好 美女 我的直男朋友想帮我做撮合
How's that going?
进行得怎样啦
Uh... Not so well. I could use your help.
嗯 不太好 看来需要你帮忙
Okay. What about those two? They're European.
好吧 那边那两个呢 他们是走欧洲人
I'm telling you this gain is not easy. I'll let you slide for that one.
我告诉你基可不简单 这次我就相信你吧
I'm Susannah.Daniel. Cheers.Cheers.
我是Susannah 我叫Daniel 干杯 干杯