How's Meredith?
梅雷迪斯怎么样了
I just took her home from the E.R.
我刚把她从急诊室送回了家
Doctors dressed her burn,
医生处理了她的烧伤
gave her some painkillers, kept her calm.
给她开了止痛药 让她情绪稳定下来
I didn't think she should be home alone,
我觉得不该让她一个人在家
so I invited her to stay over.
所以我邀请她到这里过夜
She's here? No.
她来了吗 没有
No, she didn't see that as a very tempting offer,
没有 她不想过来
based on what happened earlier tonight.
因为今晚早些时候发生的事
What is it?
什么东西
It was put on Meredith's clipboard,
在梅雷迪斯的剪贴板上发现的
sending her over to the storage shed.
所以她才去仓库的
Did one of your friends write that? My friends?
是你的朋友写的吗 我的朋友
I know what they're capable of.
我知道她们擅长哪一套
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Does Meredith think that we sent this to her?
梅雷迪斯以为是我们写给她的吗
Yeah, she sure does.
是啊 肯定是
Now that she's told me
她还告诉了我
the truth about what happened on that first day,
第一天发生了什么事
I don't think it's such a crazy thought.
我不认为她是在胡乱猜测
Dad, we would never...
爸爸 我们绝不会...
Did you and your friends do this to her?
是不是你和你的朋友干的
Yes or no?
是或不是
No. No.
不是 不是
Speak up now, Aria, while you can.
说出来 艾瑞亚 趁你还有机会
These kind of secrets come back to haunt us.
那些秘密回来折磨我们了
What about yours?
你的秘密呢
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
Will you close my door, please?
能帮我把门关上吗