JOEY: Hey Erica, c'mon in.
艾丽,请进。
ERICA: How did you get here so fast, I just saw you in Salem?
你怎么这么快就到了?我刚刚还在沙仑看到你。
JOEY: Right, they uh, they choppered me in. What's up?
对,他们用…直升机送我,什么事?
ERICA: Ohh, and I see you're having a little party too. Is she here, huh, huh?
还有一场小派对。她在吗?
JOEY: Who?
谁呀?
ERICA: Sabrina. I know about you two. I saw you today kissing in the doctor's lounge.
莎宾娜,你们的事我全知道了。我看到你们两个在医生休息室里接吻。
JOEY: It's not what you think, that was...
不是你想的那样子啦,那是…
ERICA: You told me I was the only one.
你说你心里只有我。
JOEY: Alright look, that's it. I don't think we should see each other anymore, alright. Look, I know I should have told you this a long time ago but I am not Drake Remore, OK. I'm not even a doctor, I'm an actor. I just pretend to be a doctor.
好,听着,够了。我想我们不该再见面了,我知道我很久以前就应该告诉你了…我并不是雷崔克医生,我连医生都不是,我是个演员我只是假装我是医生而已。
ERICA: Oh my God. Do the people at the hospital know about this?
天哪,那医院的人知道这件事情吗?
JOEY: Somebody wanna help me out here?
你们谁来帮帮忙,好不好?
RACHEL: Oh, I know, I know.
我知道。。
ERICA: How, how can you be here and there.
你怎么会在两个地方?
JOEY: 'Cause it's a television show.
因为那是电视节目。
ERICA: Drake, what're you getting at?
崔克,你到底要说什么?
JOEY: I'm not Drake.
我不是崔克。
ROSS: That's right, he's not Drake, he's Hans Remore, Drake's evil twin.
没错他不是崔克,他是…雷汉斯,崔克邪恶的双胞胎。