Em wasn't in first period.
艾米第一节课没来
I think she ditched school today.
我想今天她逃学了
Does three messages and six texts make me a stalker?
三条留言和六条短信是否说明我是个追踪者
This is the part where you're supposed to reassure me
你应该安慰我
that I'm just being a caring friend
说我这只是在关心朋友
and Emily's going to be fine.
艾米丽也会没事的
She was totally right in calling me out for lying this morning.
她今早指责我撒谎完全没错
So if anybody needs an intervention, it's me.
就算有人需要心理干预也是我
What's going on?
怎么了
I haven't told you guys yet because Ezra doesn't even know.
我还没告诉你们 因为以斯拉还不知道
Well, whatever it is, we're here for you. You'll be okay.
不管怎样 我们都在你身边 你会挺过去的
Wes let it slip that Ezra
维斯说漏了嘴 说以斯拉
got a girl pregnant before he left for college.
大学之前把一个女孩儿肚子搞大了
Their mom paid her to take care of it,
他们的妈妈给了女孩钱 让她做了
but she didn't take care of it, she had the baby.
但她没听 把孩子生了下来
It's a little boy. Ezra has a kid?
是个男孩 以斯拉有孩子了
Yeah, and I'm not done. - Wait, there's more?
对 我还没说完 -啥 还没完
I found the baby's mom... But I didn't tell Ezra.
我找到了孩子的母亲 不过还没告诉以斯拉
So Ezra has no idea?
所以他现在还不知道
He thinks she had an abortion.
他以为孩子没生下来
Aria, you have to tell him the truth.
艾瑞亚 你得告诉他这事
Well, for whatever reason, she doesn't want him to know.
不论因为什么 但孩子的母亲不想让他知道
And I pushed him to call her.
我逼以斯拉给她打过电话
When they talked, she didn't say anything about it.
但通话时 她一点没提到这事
If he finds out that you knew and you didn't tell him...
如果他最后发现你知道真相却没告诉他
I just really feel like I'm
我总感觉我即将
about to rattle the cage of a sleeping giant.
唤醒一只沉睡的猛兽
Do you remember what Ali said about secrets keeping us close?
记不记得艾莉说过 秘密让我们更亲近
She was wrong.
她错了
They tear us apart.
秘密使我们渐行渐远