特别声明:
该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处:
本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第五集。
影视片花:
台词欣赏:
(备注:B=Betty M=Marc)
B: I didn't really mean it when I told people to bribe me.
我叫大家贿赂我的时候是开玩笑的
Didn't you, a little bit?
一点真心的都没有
M: Well, maybe a little bit.
也许有点啦
But with one spot left, I thought I'd get some better stuff.
可是由于只剩一个位子了 我想我得到一些更好的东西
This is just stolen office supplies.
结果只是偷来的办公室用具而已
B: Hey,that's my stapler.
嘿 那是我的订书机
M: Not anymore.
已经不是了
B: I'll trade you.
我跟你换
M: Oh, my god. You, too?
天啊 你也来这套
B: It's not a bribe.
这才不是什么贿赂
I mean, yes, I would love to go to the Bahamas.
是 我的确是想去巴哈马
But I'm not essential to the shoot.
可是我只是个闲人
This is just a thank-you gift for helping me get Daniel out of the cult.
这个只是用来谢谢你的 谢你帮我让Daniel摆脱邪教
You're a good friend.
你是个很好的朋友
M: So we're really friends?
那我们就真的是朋友
B: Yeah. I think we're friends. Don't you?
对 我觉得我们是朋友 你觉得呢
M: Yeah, definitely. Friends. Great.
当然了 朋友嘛 很好
I've gotta get back to work. Thanks for the pail.
我要去工作了 谢了 这桶东西
B: Yeah. Thanks for the stapler.
谢谢你给回我订书机