I was dis... I was dis - Disa...
我很失...我很失...
I know, Dad. Dis...
爸爸 我知道 失...
I know you were disappointed..I couldn't be you.
我知道你很失望,我无法像你一样能干
No. No, no, no. I was disappointed... that you tried.
不,不 不 不,我很失望...因为你试图成为另一个我
What?
什么
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Dad?
爸爸
That's the kick, Ariadne! You have to go now!
该穿越了 阿里阿德涅 快走
Don't lose yourself! Find Saito and bring him back!
不要失去自我 找到齐藤 把他带回来
I will!
我会的
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
还记得你向我求婚吗
Yes.
记得
You said you dreamt that we'd grow old together.
你说你梦见我们一起变老
But we did. We did. You don't remember?
我们在梦中的确一起变老了,我们变老了 你不记得了?
I miss you more than I can bear...
我想你想到无法呼吸
but we had our time together.
但我们有共同的回忆
And I have to let you go.I have to let you go.
我必须放手让你走,我必须让你走
I'm sorry, Robert.
对不起 罗伯特
You know, the will means that Dad wanted me to be my own man...
知道吗 爸爸在遗嘱上让我做自己
not just to live for him.
而不是为他的想法而活
That's what I'm gonna do, Uncle Peter.
我要做自己 彼得叔叔
What happened?
怎么了
Cobb stayed.
柯布留下了.
With Mal?
和玛尔一起吗
No, to find Saito.
不 他要找齐藤
He'll be lost.
他回不来了
No, he'll be all right.
不 他会回来的