RUSS: Hi.
嗨。
CHAN: Hey Ross.... bahhhh!
你好,罗斯,啊啊啊...
RACH: Hi Russ, I've just got two more tables to clean and then we'll go, OK?
洛斯,再两张桌子我们就可以走了,好吗?
RUSS: OK, I'll just sit here and... uh... chat with your, uh.... friend-type....people.
我就坐这儿好了…跟你的……好朋友一起聊天
PHOE: Rachel? Um, hi.
瑞秋。
RACH: Hi.
在。
PHOE: OK, so, you know what you're doing, right?
你知道你在干什么吗?
RACH: Uhh.... waitressing?
服务生?
PHOE: Well, yeah, but... no. I mean, umm... doesn't.... doesn't Russ just remind you of someone?
是又不是…洛斯会不会让你想起某个人来呢?
RACH: Huh, Bob Saget?
巴布西格?
PHOE: Oh, yeah! No, no, no, no, oh, oh.
对呀,哦,不是。
PHOE: Oh, my, oh!
天呀!
ROSS: What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
PHOE: I, OK....
没什么...
MNCA: She's just upset because she, uh, she buttered a spider into her toast this morning.
她心情不好是因为…她不小心把一只蜘蛛涂在吐司上了
ROSS: Alright.
好吧。
CHAN: Listen, Phoebs, this is gonna be OK. Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross.
听我说,菲菲,这不要紧的。罗斯,洛斯洛斯,罗斯
RUSS: Hi.
你好。
ROSS: Hi.
你好。
RUSS: Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?
你是…瑞秋的朋友?
ROSS: Yes, yes I am. Are you a, uh, a friend of Rachel's?
是,我是。你是…瑞秋的朋友吗?
RUSS: Actually, I'm a... kind of a.... you know, a... date-type... thing... of Rachel's.
事实上,我是…瑞秋的约会对象…