CHANDLER: What's in the bag?
袋子里有什么?
ROSS: Um, just some presents.
只是些礼物啦。
JOEY: C'mon show us what you bought. . . You know you want to.
快拿出来瞧瞧啊,少装了。
ROSS: OK. OK, this is a picture frame from Ben to my parents, huh.
好吧,你们看这是班送给我父母的相框。
MONICA: Cute.
很可爱。
ROSS: I got some, uh, hers and hers towels for Susan and Carol. And, uh, I got this blouse for mom.
我买”她的”跟”她的”毛巾给苏珊跟凯洛。还有,买了这件衬衫给妈。
MONICA: Ross, that is gorgeous!
罗斯,好漂亮哦。
MONICA: Look at these authentic fake medals. I tell ya, mom's gonna be voted best dressed at the make-believe military academy.
瞧瞧这些假徽章。妈会像在”伪军校”里面……会得到”最佳服装奖”的菲菲
PHOEBE: Hey.
嗨。
GANG: Hey. Hi Phoebe.
好啊,菲比。
PHOEBE: Happy Christmas Eve Eve. Oh my God, where did you get this?
圣诞前夕的前夕快乐。我的天哪,这哪儿来的?
ROSS: Uh, Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.
梅西百货三楼,家饰部。
PHOEBE: This is my father, this is a picture of my dad.
这是我爸爸,这是我爸爸的照片。
CHANDLER: Nah, Phoebs, that's the guy that comes in the frame.
菲此,那是相框附送的相片。
PHOEBE: No it isn't, this is my dad, alright, I'll show you.
不,这是我爸爸好吗,我拿给你们看。
RACHEL: Phoebe, I thought your dad was in prison.
菲比,我以为你爸在牢里。
PHOEBE: No, that's my stepdad. My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.
不,那是我继父,我真正的爸是我出生以前就跑了的那个。
RACHEL: How have you never been on Oprah?
你怎么会没上过谈话秀啊?
PHOEBE: OK, look, see, this is him. My mother gave me this picture before she died, same guy.
看,这就是他。我妈在死前给了我这张照片同一个人来的。