Do you wanna finish this?
你想不想吃这个
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
So what do you have first period?
你第一节课是什么
English.
英文
I already asked you that, didn't I? Yeah.
我已经问过你一次了是不是 是的
What's going on, Em?
怎么了 艾米
A couple of nights ago, when I was comforting Nate...
几天前的一个晚上 我正在安慰内特
Things got a little intense.
发生了一点小状况
We kissed.
我们接吻了
Why do you think that happened?
你觉得为什么会那样呢
In the moment, it felt right.
那个时候 感觉来了
And now? - I don't know.
那现在呢 -我不知道
I'm just as confused by this as you.
对于这件事 我和你一样迷惑
I'm not confused by it.
我可不觉得迷惑
I think you miss Maya.
我觉得你是因为想念玛雅
And so does he.
他也是
You both loved the same person.
你们都深爱着同一个人
Doesn't mean you feel that way toward each other.
但这并不等于你们对彼此也是那种感觉
Maybe those lines are just a little blurry right now.
或许只是那些感情的界线现在变模糊了