What's this? Have you taken up scrapbooking?
这是什么 你迷上了剪贴簿吗
No, I blew up the photos from maya's website.
不是 我把玛雅网站上的图片放大了
Uh, all of them?
所有的吗
Yes. And I organized them by date and location,
对 我把这些按时间和地点排序
And I really think I'm on to something here.
然后我觉得发现了一些东西
Or on something.
还在寻找中的东西吧
You can see details you weren't able to see on the screen.
你可以从中发现在屏幕上看不到的细节
Okay, I appreciate all the effort you're putting into this,
好吧 你对这事的投入让我很感动
but if I didn't know better,
但是不知道的人还以为
I would think that Maya was your girlfriend, not mine.
玛雅是你的女友而不是我的
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Caleb knows about "A."
凯勒知道了关于A的事
What?! How?
什么 怎么可能
He went on Maya's website,
他去看了玛雅的网站
And he knew I was keeping something from him,
他知道我有些事情瞒着他
so he put two and two together.
于是就把已知的事情放在一起推断
Did you tell him everything?
那你告诉他了一切吗
Yeah, enough for him to know that it's too dangerous
差不多 足以让他知道当A还在外界游荡时
for us to be together while "A" Is still out there.
我们在一起是多么的危险
So you two are just pretending to not be together?
所以你们就假装没有在一起吗
Yes. And it's killing me.
是的 这样让我受不了
So as much as I love you and I really want to help you,
我喜欢你 我也愿意帮助你
I'm doing this for me too.
但我做这事同时也是为了我自己
Hand me some pictures.
给我一些图看看
Leave it to Maya to make even pajamas look sexy.
只有玛雅才能把睡衣也穿的如此性感
Yeah, there's a few more like it.
还有好几张这样的呢
Those are some of the last ones she posted.
这是她上传的最后几张
What is this behind her?
她后面的是什么
I don't know. A shed, maybe?
不清楚 可能是个小棚屋吧
Oh, my god. What?
天啊 怎么了
That's Noel Kahn's cabin.
那是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋