特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第五集。
影视片花
台词欣赏
Daniel: Oh, I... I can't get that image out of my head!
我忘不了那场面
My mother and...and him?
我妈和他
What is thing called after the soldiers go through the war?
那种士兵从战场归来后得的病叫什么来的
Natalie: Post-traumatic stress disorder?
创伤后紧张症
Daniel: That's it.
就是它
Natalie: Okay, you've been writing an angry e-mail to your mother for over two hours.
你给你妈妈写愤怒信已经写了两个多小时了
Daniel: Mm-hmm. So?
那又如何
Natalie:Remember in group when Bennett was talking about "brain-drainers"?
你还记得在互助组 班尼特讲关于“流失的人才”的话题吗
You know, people who create unnecessary drama?
就是那些搞出很多无谓烂事儿的人
You know, look, don't get me wrong.
你别误会
I've only been here for a day, but I've seen a lot of drama.
我才到这里一天 不过我已经看到很多烂事儿了
I mean your mom, this guy Hartley, Betty...
你妈妈 那个叫哈特利的 贝蒂
Daniel: Now wait a second. Hartley, yeah.
等下 哈特利 确实不咋地
My mom, maybe.But not Betty. No way.
我妈妈 可能有点儿 不过贝蒂不是 绝不是
Natalie: Well, you know, she just seems a little needy.
也许吧 她看上去有点可怜
You know, when she asked you to go to that party with her
当她邀请你和她一起参加聚会的时候
and you said no and she acted like she was fine with it?
你拒绝了 她装得似乎并不介意
She wasn't fine with it.
其实她很介意
Daniel: But her ex-boyfriend asked someone else to the party.
那是因为她前男友邀请了别人参加聚会
Natalie: Yeah, drama.
对呀 烂事儿
I don't want to seem harsh but isn't this what you were complaining about
我不想让你听着觉得刺耳 但这些事就是你在抱怨的啊
all this stress coming at you and ruining your clarity?
这些莫名的压力搅了你的清静
I don't think it's coming from you.
但没有一件事是关于你自己的