GABRIELLE: Is that white gold?
是白金的吗?
CARLOS: Yeah. Put it on. And then make love to me.
是的,戴上它……然后和我做爱。
GABRIELLE: I'm not in the mood. But, we could stay up and talk.
我没心情。我们可以不睡觉,聊聊天。
CARLOS: When a man buys a woman expensive jewellery, there are many things he may want in return. For future reference, conversation ain't one of 'em.
当一个男人给女人买了非常昂贵的首饰,他希望得到很多回报,但不是聊天。
CARLOS: Hey, that was a joke.
嗨,只是开个玩笑。
GABRIELLE: Yeah, right.
是,没错。
CARLOS: What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底吃错什么药了?
GABRIELLE: Let go of me.
放开我。
CARLOS: You've been acting like a nightmare for a month. What's wrong?
嗨,这一个月来你简直像个恶魔,怎么回事?
GABRIELLE: Stop.
住口。
CARLOS: I can't fix it unless you tell me.
如果你不告诉我,我是不会放过你的。
GABRIELLE: It's not exciting anymore, Carlos.
Carlos,生活不再那么有意思了。
CARLOS: So what am I supposed to do?
你想让我怎么做?
GABRIELLE: I don't know. Be the way you used to be, surprise me, take my breath away.
我不知道,和过去的你一样,给我惊喜,让我出乎意料。
CARLOS: Okay. Okay.
好吧。
MIKE: Hey Susan.
你好,Susan。
SUSAN: Mike!
Mike!
MIKE: What's wrong?
怎么了?
SUSAN: I didn't realize anyone was gonna be out here, I just sorta rolled outta bed.
我想可能没人会在这,所以只裹了条毛毯。
MIKE: I'm sure you look fine.
你看起来很好。
SUSAN: Oooh.
哦。
MIKE: Ooh, Bongo, Bongo! Shh.. Sorry, uh, he scares easy.
哦,Bongo,别叫了。对不起,呃,它很容易被吓倒。
SUSAN: No, it's fine, I get it.
没,没关系,知道了,
MIKE: I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll see you later.
我没想要打扰你,再见。
SUSAN: D—do you wanna have dinner with me?
你想和我一起吃晚饭吗?