Joey: Hey, uh, you can't recycle yearbooks, can you?
同学录有没有回收?
Chandler: I'll take that.
那个给我。
Joey: You want his yearbook?
要他的同学录?
Chandler: Yeah, yeah. Some people said some nice things about him. I think somebody should have it.
有人说了他的好话应该留下来。
Monica: Oh, gosh, this is so weird. I mean, his whole life was in this apartment, and now it's gone.
这真的很奇怪,他整个生命都在这公寓度过现在人去楼空。
You know, I think it would be nice if we just took a few moments, for Mr. Heckles.
我想我们应该为Heckles先生默哀一会儿。
I mean, he was kind of a pain, he was, but, he was a person. You're all going to hell.
他是个人物。你们全都会下地狱。
Rachel: It's really not that big.
其实没有那么大!
Chandler: Taking that with you, huh?
你要拿那个走吧?
Joey: Oh, yeah.
没错。
Ross: You coming?
你来吗?
Chandler: Yeah, jus' second. Goodbye Mr. Heckles. We'll try to keep it down.
等一下,再见,Heckles先生,我们会安静点。
Alison: Oh, my major was totally useless. I mean, how often do you look in the classifieds and see "Philosopher wanted"?
我完全学非所用,报纸上什么时候看得到“微求哲学家”?
Chandler: Sure. My god, that's a big head! It didn't look this big in the office. Maybe it's the lighting.
天啊,那真是个大头,在办公室看起来没这么大也许是因为灯光,
My head must look like a golf ball at work. All right, don't get hung up on it, quick, quick,
我的头在公司定像个高尔夫球那么叫,不要想了,快,
list five things you like about her: Nice smile, good dresser...Big head, big head, big head!
列出你喜欢她的五件事:笑容很美,衣着高雅,大头,大头,还是大头!