Well... we're here.
到了 我们到家了
Home.
家
My rock looks smaller than I remember it.
我的石头明显比记忆中的缩水了
Look at the mural.
看那壁画
Doesn't actually capture the real thing, does it?
其实画得一点都不像 是吧
I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman.
我们之间居然还有道墙 梅尔曼
Was that always there?
那样的阻隔一直都在吗
Guys, I'm sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place.
伙计们 我为我当初的行为道歉
What do you mean?
道什么歉
I mean, if I had just stayed put,
如果当时我乖乖地待在这里
we wouldn't have anything to be sad about right now.
我们现在就不用睹物伤怀了
Leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us.
离开动物园是我们一生中最棒的事
Really?
是吗
Yeah. Out there, in the world,
是啊 走出来 遨游世界
we were really living.
让我们感觉真正地活着
Yeah! It was exciting!
是啊 很刺激
It was romantic. It was dangerous.
很浪漫 也很危险
I never felt so alive!
一种前所未有的活力
When we were with the circus, we were already home.
在马戏团的时候 我们就已经回家了
I only wish we'd realized that sooner.
要是我们早点醒悟就好了