Janice: Hey, it's everybody.
嗨,大家都在这里嗨,Janice.
Chandler: Janice, you're
Janice,你……
Janice: Yes, I am.
是的,我有了。
Chandler: Is it?
是不是?
Janice: Is it yours? Ha! You wish, Chandler Bing. You are looking at a married lady now.
是不是你的?没那么好的事,Chandler Bing. 我已经是少奶奶了。
Chandler: Congratulations.
恭喜。
Janice: Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
甜心,真抱歉。
Chandler: You couldn't have told me about this on the phone?
你不能在电话上告诉我吗?
Janice: And what? Missed the expression on your face? Janice likes to have her fun.
要我错过看到你的表情?才不要!Janice喜欢乐子!
Monica: Hey, Rache. You know what we haven't played in a while?
你知道我们很久没玩什么吗?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Hide the Lamp.
藏起台灯。
Rachel: Monica, let it go.
Monica,算了吧。
Monica: Did you know I was allergic to shellfish?
你知道我对贝类过敏吗?
Rachel: Well, then, you'll just have to eat the other lamps.
那么你必须吃其他的台灯。
Phoebe: Uhoh. It's Scary Scientist Man.
可怕的科学家来了。
Ross: Ok, Phoebe, this is it. In this briefcase I carry actual scientific facts. A briefcase of facts, if you will. Some of these fossils are over 200 million years old.
Phoebe,这些就是了,在这个手提箱中我带来了真正的科学证据,可算是整个提箱的证据,其中有些化石超过2亿年老。
Phoebe: Ok, look, before you even start, I'm not denying evolution, ok, I'm just saying that it's one of the possibilities.
我要先告诉你我并不否定进化论,进化论只是可能性之一。
Ross: It's the only possibility, Phoebe.
进化论是唯一的可能。
Phoebe: Ok, Ross, could you just open your mind like this much, ok? Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out. Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?
Ross,你能不能稍稍敞开心胸?以前最聪明的人不也相信地球是平的?五十年前,科学家认为原子是最微小的事物,后来科学家击碎了原子于是产生了各种玩意…… 难道你是如此自大…… 无法承认有一点点的可能…… 你们科学家也许会犯错?
Ross: There might be, a teeny, tiny, possibility.
是有一点点……