Come on, man. Stop being this guy!
别这样 伙计 再也不要这样活了
Be the other guy!
回到真正的你吧
What other guy?
真正的我
The guy who was all circus!
那个只身撑起马戏团的你
The guy who jumped through hoops!
那个穿过铁环的你
Give me that! The guy everybody looked up to.
让我瞧瞧 那个人人仰慕的你
Come on. Where's that Vitaly?
别这样 那个曾经的伟大力呢
That Vitaly is no more.
已经成为绝版了
Listen, man. You may have given up on yourself,
听着 你可能自暴自弃
but your friends haven't given up on you.
但你的朋友们绝不会放弃你
Are you just going to turn your back on them,
你难道要置他们于不顾
and sit and eat borscht the rest of your life?
喝着罗宋汤孤老终身
Or are you gonna get out
你可以选择走出去
there and jump through that tiny little hoop?
穿过那个小小的铁环
It is impossible.
不可能 我过不了那个坎
It was always impossible, Vitaly.
对常人而言是不可能 伟大力
That's why the people loved it.
所以他们才会热衷痴迷于此
That is why I loved it.
这也是我痴迷表演的原因
Because I did the impossible!
因为我完成了不可能完成的动作
I was once a brave tiger.
我曾是一只无所畏惧的老虎
And if I go down in flames
受点伤痛算什么
so be it!
放手一搏吧
You know, I think l might have an idea for you.
我可以友情赞助你一件护身法宝