Yeah, I know who you're talking about.
我知道你在说谁
I remember those two girls.
我记得那两个姑娘
That is a couple you don't forget.
那样一对情侣可不容易忘记
How's your friend doing?
你朋友还好吗
It's hard.
挺不容易的
And the roughest part was that we all had to talk to the police.
最受不了的是 我们都得接受警方讯问
Yeah. I know. Listen, they talked to me.
我明白 警方也找我问话了
Why would they talk to you?
他们为什么找你
Well, like I said, I remembered her,
正如我之前说的 我记得她
so that's how I recognized her.
所以认出了她
Recognized her where?
在哪里认出了她
Well, it was late, I was up on the marquee changing the bill,
有天很晚了 我在入口处换钱
and I saw her
就在那时 我看到她
get in the cop car with the guy who killed her.
和那个杀她的家伙一起进了警车
Maya got into a police car with garrett Reynolds?
玛雅跟加勒特·雷诺兹上了警车吗
Yeah, right up the block. The night he killed her.
是啊 就在街区这 他杀死玛雅那晚
She probably thought she was safe. I mean,
她可能没意识到自己有危险
How could she know that the cop was crazy?
她怎能知道那警察会丧心病狂呢
Just can't trust anybody.
谁都不可信
Yeah, that's for sure.
那是肯定的
These are so deadly.
这东西太好吃了
I think I will have my cupboard locked for all the century.
我想我要把我的橱柜永远锁上
Put the pretzel down and cross your fingers.
放下椒盐饼 祈求好运吧